Bi Monthly Meeting with Planning Officers
– Wednesday 22 September 2010
The agenda for the bi monthly meeting is confirmed as
1. Discussion of the draft Development Management policies
- DM10 Development in back gardens and Design Policies including
- DM15 Local context
- DM16 Creation of high quality, sustainable places
- DM18 Design proposals for new buildings
- DM19 Extensions and alterations to existing buildings
- DM20 Impact of heritage asset
2. Update on the Houses in Multiple Occupation
planning policy revocation and how Bristol intends to deal with issues of over intensive HMO use in existing residential areas.
The meeting will be at Brunel House reception,
St Georges Road Bristol
at 5.30 – 7.30 as usual.
Thank you to those of you who have already said they would come and those of you who suggested other policies.
Please note that there will be other opportunities to discuss the policies listed above and the rest of the policies – see below the invitation sent out by the BDF planning team
BDF team invitation for Development Management policy events
As representatives of organisations and businesses, with an interest in the development
As part of current consultation on the
Whilst individual written comments are welcomed in response, it would also be helpful to
I would, therefore, like to suggest a short series of round table workshops
I envisage they would separately cover three broad topics –
1. Policies on design and the historic environment
If you would like to participate, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
She will then contact those who have responded to arrange the workshops.
The Ideas for Development Management Policies can be viewed on the Bristol City Council’s websitehttp://www.bristol.gov.uk/siteallocations
Apologies for the lack of notes of the last bi-monthly meeting in July:
we are still waiting for a copy of the presentation from the City Design Group.