Next NPN quarterly meeting
17 October 2013
5.30 – 7.00 pm
Suggested agenda items as follows:
- Update on recent planning changes
- Neighbourhood Development Plans – update, training events and invitation for new NDFs
- Group update and future items for quarterly meeting discussion
Bristol Central Area Plan
Consultation has opened.
The closing date for responses is 18 October 2013.
New government planning guidance website:
The DCLG has set up a new Planning Practice Guidance website.
Article 4 directions:
BCC has updated its website to show all the Article 4 directions currently in force here
Neighbourhood Planning resources
- What’s in it for me: a roadmap for businesses and neighbourhood planning
See guidance drawn up to help NDF encourage the engagement of local businesses in drawing up the plans
- How to design places that work for people
- Why consensus is a must
- How to make plans that pass exams Design Council / CABE podcasts