- NPN quarterly meeting 19 April 2012
- CPRE guidance
- Bristol Central Area Action Plan
- Site Allocations and Development Management policies DPD
- Neighbourhood Planning Network map
NPN quarterly meeting 19 April 2012
The next NPN meeting with the local planning authority (LPA) officers is on
Thursday 19 April at 5.30 – 7.00 pm
in the reception area at
Brunel House, St George’s Road.
The discussion will be about two topics suggested at the recent annual meeting:
- Balancing development : how can communities and the LPA ensure a mix of uses and types of residential accommodation are provided in an area eg family housing not just student housing and 1 bed flats?
- Enforcement: how should the LPA direct their work: towards proactive measures like bringing in new local regulations or on reactive enforcement of development cases?
Please can you let me know if you or another member of your group are coming?
The date of the following meeting is 19 July 2012.
Any suggestions for agenda items would be welcome.
These 3 CPRE guidance documents might be of interest:
- Planning Explained
- How to respond to Planning Applications
- How to shape where you live: a guide to Neighbourhood Planning
Bristol Central Area Action Plan
The consultation continues until 20 April See BCC webpages
See also the Public Realm and Movement Framework document at the same link address, which is not policy but a guidance document.
Site Allocations and Development Management policies DPD
Note that some of the DM policies for the Central Area are in the BCAAP;
the rest are in a separate document with the other Site Allocations documents.
The consultation runs from 23 March to 18 May.
Neighbourhood Planning Network map
NPN group areas are now shown on the Bristol City Council map
– go to www.bristol.gov.uk/explore-bristol-city
and check the box Neighbourhood Planning Network under Council and Democracy on the LHS and select Local Information Layer on the Map Options on the RHS.
The groups are listed on the Legend tab.