Quarterly planning meeting
19 July 2012
5.30 – 7.00
Brunel House, St George’s Road, BS1 5UY
A G E N D A
Main topic for the meeting is Neighbourhood Development Plans
- Welcome / Introductions – Alison Bromilow & Sarah O’Driscoll
- Getting involved in planning for your neighbourhood – Jeff Bishop
– what are the choices
- Neighbourhood Development Plans in Bristol – Sarah O’Driscoll
– how to apply for Neighbourhood Planning Area and Forum status
– how BCC support and resources will be prioritised
– key skills required by Neighbourhood Planning Forums
- Training opportunities and future events – Jeff Bishop
- Resource implications of Neighbourhood Development Plans
– lessons from front runners
- Lockleaze – Martyn Chinn
- Bedminster – David Holford
- Redcliffe – Melissa Mean
REMINDER: Please let me know if you intend to come to this meeting.
Please arrive by 5.30 – if you cannot arrive by the start of the meeting, please let me know, so that I can give you a mobile number to contact when you arrive. The front doors are locked and you may not be able to gain access after 5.30 pm.
Date of next meeting: Tuesday 23 October 5.30 – 7.00 pm in Planning Reception
PLEASE CIRCULATE THIS INVITATION TO OTHER MEMBERS OF YOUR GROUP OR ENCOURAGE THEM TO SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THESE EMAILS DIRECT FROM NPN.
If you wish to know which members of your group receive these email newsletters,
let me know, and I will send you the list for your group.